• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - WTB - 1982/1983 CB750SC tail cowl

6pkrunner

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Need the plastic cowl for '82/'83 CB750 Nighthawk. Will buy whole tail assembly, but the plastic is what I'm after.

Thanks

tail.jpg

You may have this for nothing if you are still looking for a plastic cowl....I live in Bullhead City, Arizona, My name is Ron...I also have the tail light plastic mount....I'm not sure about the shipping details......

cowl1.jpgcowl2.jpg

6pkrunner, if you will pay the shipping charge, that is all I would need....I was going to discard this part anyway...if you can use it that's great...Please email me at xaeron@citlink.net (if this not breaking a forum rule)...I'm still not sure exactly what you need....if it's the plastic part of the cowl only, that reduces shipping weight....Let me know, we can work something out I'm sure... Ron

Well thank you for your most generous offer! I will gladly take you up on it.
All I require is the plastic panel itself. I have the aluminum pieces.

Part 8 in the image.

Thank you
Mike

Attachments

• seat.gif
    seat.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 126
Hi there from Florida. I to need a rear cowl for my grand-son's 83 SC. Took a day or so to get over your good fortune and congratulate you on your find. We'll just keep looking, hope your build goes well.

Back