• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1978 Honda CB750K basket case $500

fivestring

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Disassembled engine, complete bike with 4-1 header and baffled megaphone. No original exhaust system or airbox. Other than that, all original parts to make a complete bike, including a new full engine gasket set.
I bought the bike in non-running condition a few years ago, got it running and was final tuning the carbs while it was idling. The engine locked due to a spun main bearing. I purchased a good used crankshaft which is included. I just never had the time to reassmeble the engine.
Left mirror is cracked, seat has no cover and foam was shaved down. Tank has light surface rust and a small amount of rust visible in gas cap hole.
Somebody please put this bike back on the road. I got to take her for a couple short test rides and I am sure it will make an excellent restoration.
I am not interested in parting out or shipping.

I am asking $500 for everything as I feel I could easily get that much from just a few of the parts. Must pick up in Nashville GA.

IMG_20160129_083343089.jpg

IMG_20160129_083307420.jpg

IMG_20160129_083355306.jpg

Back