• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cowl for 83 cb750sc

pjandhotrord

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a 83 750sc that I am putting together from 2 sc's and other parts collected up. I have 10 years or so before HotRod is gonna want to ride, or sooner. Any ways, I am shocked that even with all the parts I don't have the rear Cowl.:doh: I'm looking and thought this is a good place to throw out fillers. So, any help will be great. :bike: DSCF3220.jpg

Luck with that and look hard, those bikes were rare even when they were new. I'd bet that part is one of the harder ones to find too.

Are you still looking for a rear cowl? I have one off my 82 that I wont be using. I can get pics upon request.

YES! Would Like To Work with you.

Are you still looking for a rear cowl? I have one off my 82 that I wont be using. I can get pics upon request.

I had found one but once I got it there was 4 of the 6 tabs are broken. Let me know what you want for the cowl and shipping. Do you have a PayPal account? Thanks so much, HotRod is getting excited to start putting "His" bike together, (he's 5 BTW). I'm not real concerned with paint condition either. If you would like, my e-mail is nowlinpaul@aol.com. Thanks again.

Back