• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

cb 750 kz choke arm

Higgins420

CB750 New member
Reaction score
hi, i am in desperate need of help, i have been rebuilding a 1979 cb 750 kz for a while now and have run into a bit of a hurdle, i am going to be running pods and was going to go for a carb swap with a set of gixxer carbs but thought i would try running with the standard CV's and 110/75 jetting as i've seen a few builds where people have gotten it to work.
my problem is i've had to piece them together from a set that were in bits, i've managed to gather everything apart from one of the choke linkage arms.
i've been in touch with dave silver spares as they've been able to get me parts that no one else had in the past, but they cant source it and i've found it hard even just finding a clear picture of the arm that i need. i was wondering if any one on here had a set in bits and could take a pic of the arm i need with the basic dimensions so i can fabricate a new one?
ive attached a picture of mine so you can see which arm im talking about, i have been unable to find a pic of how it should look though :/.
any help would be greatly appreciated :)
cheers,
josh.

Attachments

• IMG_0691[1].jpg
    IMG_0691[1].jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 118
ah brilliant thank you very much, cant believe i hadn't come across that very useful.
have sorted the choke out, will be giving it a test run later this week (very excited :)) will post back with the results...

Back