• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Trade - Hoping to do some parts trading for '74-'75 CB750 parts

RottieDad

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Need:
Handle bar controls/switches (need 2 sets (both sides) in decent condition)
Master cylinder and possibly rear caliper for '75 CB750F (working condition)
Decent set of carbs (prefer ready to go, but will consider builders)
Nice usable gas tank (prefer '75 F model, but will consider K models and other years)

I'd also be interested in any cast-off cafe parts.

Have:
Lots of stray carbs
Two stock chrome front fenders
Several stock turn signal lights
Stock set of handle bars
Stock battery tray
top part of SOHC air box
SOHC used chrome shocks (not perfect)
1979? CB750F side covers (need help)
'79 and later air box top (i think)
'75 CB750F (i think) seat (rough)
'75 CB750F rear fender storage box thingy
70's chrome sissy bar w/ back pad. I think it fits honda. (came with honda, but not positive)

can send pictures.

I know that I am new to this forum. But I have been on honda choppers forum along time (osuhammer). I also have ebay account with same user name and 100% feedback. I'm as legit and stand-up as they come as far as deals go. If you have some stuff I need and need any of the stuff I have, please let me know. Thanks.

I have a set of carbs off of 1978 750 SS redone by Mike at Cycle X installed to check they worked fine a little lean for W-Texas up one size?? I'm not a tech just guessing. I have switches good condition, calipers, 78SS tank needs cleaning has scratches dents but not a bad tank , engine Like you I'm new here but been around a long time check eaby Lots & lots of parts. bought a lot of stuff have what I need and seeling the rest no room always need $$ for next project. I have 2 SOHC 78 SS750 & 76 CB750 about like I want them will sell them if someone really wants them. Like you I'm new here but been around a long time check eaby willh2843 LMK wayfastwil@yahoo.com I'm in W-Texas

Last edited:
Back