• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1972 Honda CB750... Customized, restored and ready to be sold.

Skiparachi

CB750 Customized
Reaction score
This is the bike we have for sale currently.....

SOHC BIKES 032.JPGSOHC BIKES 033.JPGSOHC BIKES 034.JPGSOHC BIKES 035.JPGSOHC BIKES 036.JPGSOHC BIKES 037.JPGSOHC BIKES 038.JPGSOHC BIKES 039.JPGSOHC BIKES 040.JPG

Simply comment if you interested in this bike.

Not going to buy it, but what are the details of the build? I'm sure a potential buyer would like to know. Also, even though the video does a good job of showing the bike off, a nice overall picture couldn't hurt.

The bike is very clean and colorful. You can tell a lot of work went into the paint, powder, chrome, and/or polishing.

I'm sure many more would be interested if a build spec sheet itemizing the engine work and mechanical done on the bike. A price wouldn't hurt either. Paint and finish work on bike speak for themselves. Not trying to be critical just think more detail information on the bike would help it sell.

I'm sure many more would be interested if a build spec sheet itemizing the engine work and mechanical done on the bike. A price wouldn't hurt either. Paint and finish work on bike speak for themselves. Not trying to be critical just think more detail information on the bike would help it sell.

Agreed. I will be posting specifics and we're asking $6,500.

Back