• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hey everyone, I am the f'ing new guy.

lordayne

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Rich, I am in Connecticut. my buddy just gave me his 79 CB750K yesterday, so I figured I would join up to leech your brains for knowledge.
Here is a picture of the good side. I haven't even had time to unload her yet. Plan on it tonight after work to decompress the forks. This is the good side. My buddy had his tie down strap tear in half and the bike slammed against the side of his truck, so I will need a new tank. I will be starting tear down shortly to assess whet needs to be done. Then carbs get done so we can see if she still runs. Hope you like her. I know some people are purists and some like to customize, me, so please don't get mad at me if you find out my plans for her. I hope to chat with you all soon. Thanks again and take care.

Rich
79 CB750k.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I'm also new and this is my first post. I bought the bike out of state and I'm waiting for her arrival. I bought a customized 1978 CB 750.

Great looking bike, specially free. Let the customization begin!!

Thanks Robo. Good luck with yours as well. Hope it is as advertised. That is the good side. The other side of the tank is banged up pretty bad but a new tank, cleaned carbs and new rubber should get her going again. Once running then I can start customizing.

Back