• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Skipper's Off The Hook Honda 750 Classic Cycles

SOHC BIKES 005.JPGSOHC BIKES 006.JPGSOHC BIKES 010.JPGSOHC BIKES 011.JPGSOHC BIKES 014.JPGSOHC BIKES 016.JPGSOHC BIKES 017.JPGSOHC BIKES 033.JPGSOHC BIKES 035.JPGSOHC BIKES 036.JPGSOHC BIKES 037.JPGSOHC BIKES 038.JPG

this is what we have and the kind of work we do

Our drag bike.... It's had a big bore kit and has been stroked. From my knowledge this is the only motor of it's kind anywhere in the world. It's now at 1350cc..... ALL MOTOR.

SOHC BIKES 001.JPGSOHC BIKES 057.JPGSOHC BIKES 058.JPGSOHC BIKES 059.JPGSOHC BIKES 060.JPGSOHC BIKES 061.JPGSOHC BIKES 062.JPGSOHC BIKES 063.JPGSOHC BIKES 064.JPG

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

Damn 1350cc's! That's huge. What kind of times are you getting with it? I'm not a fan of your color schemes, but you have some cool aspects to your builds. Welcome to the site!

Damn 1350cc's! That's huge. What kind of times are you getting with it? I'm not a fan of your color schemes, but you have some cool aspects to your builds. Welcome to the site!

Been hard finding the right tuning for it but its a mid 8 sec and low 9 sec motor...... last pass made on the bike was low 10s due to clutch issues. Tried using a lock in clutch but the oil we used messed that damn thing up. Not sure why my dad put 20w 50 in it but he did and we had to replace the clutch with the old one we had. Haven't made a pass on it since.

Back