• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1978 CB750K, 16k miles - very clean, western Colorado

vintagempg

CB750 Member
Reaction score
This is a remarkably clean 1978 CB750 K8 SOHC bike that needs a new home...

This is a stunning example of an original, unrestored bike that is super clean and ready to ride. Every part/piece is there and functional just as it was when new, including the owner's manual and tool kit.

Chrome exhaust is spotless, as is the rest of the engine. Tank shows some wear marks, and both side covers have been broken at some point - but they're all in place and accounted for.

Most/all of the original labels are still in place and in excellent condition, and some of the factory paint marks on the bolts/nuts/footpegs are still bright and yellow.

Back tire is new, and front is in great condition. Handful of additional new bits/pieces, including brakes and fork seals. This thing is ready to get out and eat up the pavement!

Don't waste time/money buying an old worn out dog - this one is ready NOW - in near-new condition with low low miles. Come get it. This one really is as nice as the photos depict. It's a heckuva nice bike.

Take a peek at the pics then call/text/email with questions. I'm in the Hotchkiss/Paonia area, not far from Montrose, Delta, or Grand Junction. Western slope. Clear, clean Colorado title ready to go.

I have a complete set of Samsonite hard bags and truck (full locks, liners, keys) that I'll include....just in case you're so inclined. Get 'em installed and hit the highway. Pronto.

Buy it AND my R75 and I'll make you a package deal!

Last edited:
Back