• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Whats a '78 CB750K worth?

2manywings

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right catagory, but here it goes. I've got a Honda Goldwing for sale with an interested party. My only concern is that he wants to use his '78 CB750K that he bought new as partial payment (which I'm willing to do if it makes sense value-wise). I just don't know what these are worth. It has 45,000 miles on the odometer, he drives it on a regular basis (so it's not something that's been sitting around rotting away),and is in pretty good shape. Any thoughts on what a fair value might be? Thanks in advance for your advice!

I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right catagory, but here it goes. I've got a Honda Goldwing for sale with an interested party. My only concern is that he wants to use his '78 CB750K that he bought new as partial payment (which I'm willing to do if it makes sense value-wise). I just don't know what these are worth. It has 45,000 miles on the odometer, he drives it on a regular basis (so it's not something that's been sitting around rotting away),and is in pretty good shape. Any thoughts on what a fair value might be? Thanks in advance for your advice!

78 is the last year for the SOHC and seem to bring good value when in good condition, the key here is good condition running and cosmetically. Around here a good looking mostly original and running/riding well will bring around $2500 for end user sale. For trade value i would say $1500 - $1800. Not knowing the market in your area and the fact that is the end of the riding season. The cb750 and the old wings are similar in value around here too. With the cb's being more sought after. Just my opinion.

Back