• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1981 Honda CB 750C For Sale

jdibiase

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!

I have regret to inform everyone that this project is a little too much I can handle. I replaced the starter solenoid and ultrasonic cleaned and rebuilt the carbs. It finally runs! There is a little bit of a tick in cylinder 3 or 4, I believe it is valves.

It comes with 2 wind jammers one installed, highway pegs, side covers that are in nice shape, starter (someone thought it was the problem but it was the starter solenoid) which works fine, speedo and tach meters, kick stand, rear fender, extra seat, chain guard and front blinkers. Stock seat is in good shape. I also replaced the throttle cable that was broke for the return. It still needs to be tuned, all I did is bench sync per instructions online (Honda cb750, cb900 and cb1100 PDF). It looks like there was an upgrade on the exhaust from a 4 to 4 to a 4 to 2.

It has 52k on the odometer (18k ish on other speedo) and I have a clean title for it. I'm asking $700 OBO. I have that much into it (including the price). I can veer a little bit away from that price. I think this price is fair with all the extras that are included and a running bike. If I had the time, I could part it out and make some more over $700.

What it still needs are the brakes to be bled and done, oil change which I will include the oil and re seal the forks.

The reason I am selling is because I am in grad school. It is very difficult and expensive. I cannot devote any time to this project. It is unfortunate because this bike has a lot of potential.

Please let me know, I live in De Pere, WI. It will need to be trailered due to the brakes, rear tire and forks.

20150909_124353.jpg20150909_124402.jpg20150909_124420.jpg20150909_124431.jpg20150909_124433.jpg

Thank you for your time! Please email directly at jdibiase@gmail.com.

I need the gone as soon as possible. I don't know if I want to sell on Craigslist. I would like this to have a home where someone can bring it back to life or justify the parts that are with it and it all can go to a good home.

$600 obo.

Thanks!

I moved to Freedom, wi. Bike is in my heated garage now. I need it gone. Whole bike with parts. I'm sorry if you have contacted me prior. Grad school is very time consuming and I sold and bought a house. It's been very distracting from the sell of this bike. I need it gone. I'm taking a hit at this point.

$500 OBO.

Thanks!!

Back