• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!
I think this is the first DOHC I've posted in this thread..

Here is the second one then. Its my 1979 Honda CB750 with a AMEN hardtail frame, TC Bros forward controls, TC Bros bars, mid 90's HD sportster front end. Nothing super fancy but it runs like a champ and is fun as heck to ride. This winter it is going to get a complete make over. Would really like to go to a bigger wheel in the back with disk brake. We will see when I get to that point but for now, Im going to keep on riding it.

IMG_20130704_202218_zps4fcc2fa3.jpg

Just sent you the owners info on another forum.
No idea if the bike is for sale, would assume its not a $2500 bike....I say that because not many people know the parts that are on it.
If you do then you understand what an amazing bike it is.

Mint condition.

Sandcast Frame for Sale. I need help

Hey guys, I thought I'd start a thread where we could post pictures of inspirational CB750s. You know, the ones you see and think "hey that's cool, I should build one of those..." or "I should buy one of those..."

I seem to like cafes with firestone tires

1975 Honda CB750 by Oasis
View attachment 93

1976 Honda CB750 by Motohangar
View attachment 97

Honda CB750 by Crowe Customs and The Tarantulas
View attachment 95

I like some of the hardtails too. Check out that exhaust!

1975 Honda CB750 by Garage Company Customs
View attachment 96

Let's not forget about the restorations! 1975 Honda CB750
View attachment 99

I really need help using this forum. I have all Sandcast parts except engine is even rare? I have Frame, Seat, Tank, PLASTICS, windshield, fenders.

Back