• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!
I have read the RC Jr was re-creating Sorcerer. I'm not going as far as a fuel bike, but I DO plan to take it to the strip and maybe even do some LSR racing just for fun.
I'm just starting to gather parts for this huge project. As soon as I have 2 motors, I will start machining the cases and mockup will begin.
Motor plates on both sides, I already mentioned the Lenco trans, Full frame build will begin after the drivetrain is mocked up.
No "making it fit" here, everything will be purpose built and be serviceable.
This will still be a streetbike, and I WILL ride it on the street.

1969-honda-cb750-3.jpg

I kinda like this one but think it would look better with the tank and seat more horizontal. What do you guys think? There are some cools details to this bike like the front brakes and oil tank in the swingarm. http://www.bikeexif.com/1969-honda-cb750

Read the link i thought taht was Bryan Fullers build for the second cafe racer tv season. Very cool bike the stance is great if all your doing is racing it but for the street i would like it a little more horizontal.

I like the way the cyl. fins, and the seat/lower tank, follow the same line, I'm a bit nuts about that sort of thing though, If I was going to put the seat @ that slope, I would have studied it for a real long time to try to find a way to accent the lines on the cyls. & tank to balance it with the seat angle, possibly just below the knee dent, onto about halfway down the carbs, and back to cover the top of the shock a bit . ..all with some harmonious curves that work with the knee dent of course! . . if that makes any sense to anyone?

Last edited:
Hey Sprocket, did you know that RC jr is rebuilding the Sorcerer and the triple engine bike to run later at select drag strips?. The Sorcerer is the one that you are replicating. They are rebuilding them to how they where back when they were running them. I would kill to be able to build a drag bike with a sohc motor but the money will never be there for me to be able to do it. When you get to stating on this project better be sure to take lots of pictures! I jealous now:thumbsup:

To update, I'm an Associate Sponsor of this project. Sorcerer is very close and A,T&SF is on the frame table.
Russ Jr said he's shooting for Daytona to bring out the Sorcerer.

I have sent some money to the cause also, but not as much as I would have like to. It got me a poster out of the deal though. I know you got a poster and a shirt:thumbsup: I have been following the build since it started, just wish I could see them run sometime.

I HATE that Fuller bike
Its not a motorcycle, just an art project
And the way they went about filming it really got to me.
They completely disrespected the bike, the owner and lied about what they did.
A one owner 75k mile bike thats started out as an early sand cast should never have been cut up into that.

I HATE that Fuller bike
Its not a motorcycle, just an art project
And the way they went about filming it really got to me.
They completely disrespected the bike, the owner and lied about what they did.
A one owner 75k mile bike thats started out as an early sand cast should never have been cut up into that.
I agree with you Travis you never ever cut up a nice original bike

godbless you all, who feel that i bike is anything more that metal and fluid, now a true Sandcast, fine no doubt i'd never cut it up, i'd disassemble is and part that bitch out, but that's what i do, stock bikes are nothing more than a donor bike for the motor and title JMO :/ ,, stock bikes do not inspire more than a resto project, now.... that being said i would like a stock/modified but never just stock like the one with the long legged blond

btw, here's my contribution to the thread too :)

003-87.jpg

Last edited:
godbless you all, who feel that i bike is anything more that metal and fluid, now a true Sandcast, fine no doubt i'd never cut it up, i'd disassemble is and part that bitch out, but that's what i do, stock bikes are nothing more than a donor bike for the motor and title JMO :/ ,, stock bikes do not inspire more than a resto project, now.... that being said i would like a stock/modified but never just stock like the one with the long legged blond

btw, here's my contribution to the thread too :)

003-87.jpg

Nice bike reminds me of a old build we had with a casket tank.

there are tons of cafes here... i like the simple clean look of the bobber or brat..but im thinking the cb platform is best used as a cafe..

I think this is the first DOHC I've posted in this thread.. Here's a new one from Classified Moto. It's a 1980 Honda CB750F Super Sport called "SuperStrada". Yamaha R6 front end and Ducati Multistrada rear.

classified_moto_cb750_cafe.jpg

Read more on BikeEXIF

Back