• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!
The factory race bikes had long tanks, so given the formula that a cafe bike should be a race bike for the road they also get long tanks

Its a modern interpretation of a cafe that says they should be 350cc small tanks and flat black

Thanks for the information! I thought cafe bikes were stripped down to race from cafe to cafe so you wouldn't want a huge tank full of fuel. Maybe I shouldn't call them cafe bikes but race replicas?

100_3600.jpg

Here are a few Flat Trackers, including some of the Late Rick Hockings Champion Fframed 750 campained for one year untill it was banned.

Hocking-1.jpg

Hocking-2.jpg

flat_track_750.jpg

img239.jpg

5878682968_c95544cdee_o.jpg

5878121937_45f960e1de_o.jpg

P8030101.jpg

lossa-honda-1.jpg

ft.jpg

5HONDA4.jpg

IF YOU AIN'T SLIDING, YOU AIN'T RIDING

Sorry people, don't know how I wound up posting it twice and I can't figure out how to delete one of them. As a side note I am building a Rick Hocking tribute bike.

KrazyK, I took care of the double post. If it happens again, click the little report post button in the lower left corner of the post. :thumbsup:

Now start a thread and show us your Rick Hocking tribute bike! :)

Its a friends
Was built "back in the day" and never even fired
The sick race parts are just everywhere on this bike..from the kimtabs to the mag to the tickler carbs

Tommy Summers have made a shit load of really sweet CB750's. He's one of my all time favourites when it comes to building CB's.

red_and_silver_rigid.jpg

picture013.jpg

su27.jpg

tommy_summers1.jpg

SummersSnatchweb.jpg

sum11.jpg

I could fill this whole site with his awesome work, but then Travis would kick me out and I'd be all alone........ Lol. Man did Tommy build some sweet rides.

Tommy has been one of my inspirations since I was a kid in the '70s. I got to meet him back in June @ the World Honda Chopper Meet.
VERY cool dude and I'm proud to call him my friend. A true Patriarch of the Honda Chopper world!!!
I was blown away when I first met him and he said HE has been looking forward to meeting ME!
I felt like Wayne and Garth when they met Steven Tyler... "We're not worthy" ...LOL

I'm also collecting parts to build a street version of RC's twin engine TF blower bike, with reversed rear cylinder head, intake between the motors and pipes out the front and back, Blower driven off one motor and dizzy/mag driven off the other, and divorced trans (maybe a lenco 2 speed). Will be a long project, but this will be my end all custom chopper. Don't think anything else will compare!

Hey Sprocket, did you know that RC jr is rebuilding the Sorcerer and the triple engine bike to run later at select drag strips?. The Sorcerer is the one that you are replicating. They are rebuilding them to how they where back when they were running them. I would kill to be able to build a drag bike with a sohc motor but the money will never be there for me to be able to do it. When you get to stating on this project better be sure to take lots of pictures! I jealous now:thumbsup:

Back