• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Trade - 1980 CB750

cthor10

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I was looking for a project to turn into a bratstyle cafe and ended up running into this guy. The bike is very very clean away from your normal frame rust here and there and little tank dents. I feel bad if I end up cutting this guy and figured I'd post this up to see if anyone would be up for a trade for a bratstyle bike. I have a build goal in mind and would love to have someone who's going to keep this guy OEM keep it.

I'm looking for a bratstyle cb750 that is running great just like this guy. I'm in northwest Arkansas. We could work something out if anyone is up for a trade to keep this classic OEM.

5B026D27-CA02-45BA-B1D8-1F7C484F2C35_zpsh5xtifrc.jpg

I was looking for a project to turn into a bratstyle cafe and ended up running into this guy. The bike is very very clean away from your normal frame rust here and there and little tank dents. I feel bad if I end up cutting this guy and figured I'd post this up to see if anyone would be up for a trade for a bratstyle bike. I have a build goal in mind and would love to have someone who's going to keep this guy OEM keep it.

I'm looking for a bratstyle cb750 that is running great just like this guy. I'm in northwest Arkansas. We could work something out if anyone is up for a trade to keep this classic OEM.

5B026D27-CA02-45BA-B1D8-1F7C484F2C35_zpsh5xtifrc.jpg

Hi there, Here is what I have; '83' 750sc, ran good until it rear ended a car. Required another fork/tree, I used the project part. Tires are good, about 2 years old no cracks. I had/have another '83' 750sc that required a lot of work;engine, would crank with "finger popping" compression. E-Bay seat, tank, gauge set, extra TRAC brake parts. I have pic's pretty much of everything. May not be what your looking for but if your gonna cut something up these are good candidates:D.

Back