• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hello to CB750.com from Nebraska!

bion76750F

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this great forum and I just wanted to say hey!
I have attached a couple pics of my bike to share. I hope that I can learn a thing or
two from the CB750.com think tank!
1976 Honda CB750F
Before:

76CB750F.jpg
After:

grn_hrnt.jpg

As you can see I put a 71 K tank on it to change it up. People who know can tell what it is by the rear
disk. Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
Welcome! I like the after much much better than the before. Nice work. Have any more pictures or details?

Thanks Travis!
I came across this bike through my good buddy D.A. of Lincoln Classic Bikes here in Lincoln, NE who is all about the SOHC Honda's. When I purchased the bike my plan was to just clean it up, repaint and ride it but the next thing you know we are sitting around thinking what could be done to the bike next. I was getting into the cafe look and so was he so he started shaping the seat pan out of aluminum. We also thought that a "K" tank would change it up and look right.

The one thing that I think was cool is that most seat/tail pans you see on cafe's were not designed with a license plate in mind, so most cafe's you see either have a "mud flap" or they mount them like a Harley on the axle. Mine is recessed in the tail and looks clean when you look at it from the side or from the rear. At this time I am not into the clip on or clubman bars just for comfort reasons but that may change. :)

I have a few pictures of the build in my album The Green Hornet...that is what I call her since I thought the green and black was just right. The green almost matches the gauges to a T...that was an accident! I just picked a shade without the bike around and I almost nailed it! Here are a few pics for this thread.

600862_4241196107320_1218950337_n.jpg

318276_4241195907315_1209046854_n.jpg

181093_4241196667334_2064770297_n.jpg

Thanks for your interest!

Hi everyone, I am new to this great forum and I just wanted to say hey!
I have attached a couple pics of my bike to share. I hope that I can learn a thing or
two from the CB750.com think tank!
1976 Honda CB750F
Before:

View attachment 1265
After:

View attachment 1266

As you can see I put a 71 K tank on it to change it up. People who know can tell what it is by the rear
disk. Thanks for letting me share!

Nice! I'm restoring the exact same year/model.. welcome )

Back