• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Need a front End

TipOfTheIceBerg

CB750 New member
Reaction score
SO i have a 1974 Honda cb750. I have done some work to it and now I am looking to put a front end on it. the one on it looks ridiculous and looks like a springer rip off, the previous owner kinda butchered it with random bolts and nuts here and there. So this nightmare has to be replaced. really looking for some ideas, but not to much fabrication. I like it racked out a bit but not crazy.

SO i have a 1974 Honda cb750. I have done some work to it and now I am looking to put a front end on it. the one on it looks ridiculous and looks like a springer rip off, the previous owner kinda butchered it with random bolts and nuts here and there. So this nightmare has to be replaced. really looking for some ideas, but not to much fabrication. I like it racked out a bit but not crazy.

I've seen some guys cognitomoto.com. I have a 72 and I'm not planning on going that route because its expensive. I do wanna do a conversion though so of you find anything lmk. Also does anyone know if I took a front end from a different bike what would need to be changed to make it fit a 72 cb750? Just a new triple tree or what?

Back