• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Front turn signal mounts

SpyderTyphoon

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of how the original front turn signals are supposed to be mounted? Im in the process of converting the bike back to stock as it had a windjammer before. Already have the headlight and ears installed.

Try as I might, with as much practice as I've had, I still cannot read minds. If we knew what year and model (although 750cc is assumed, but not guaranteed), it would go a long way towards being able to answer your question... :confused:

Pictures would be good...

The stock headlight ears for the 78 CB750K have the signal stems molded into the base of the bracket. Aftermarket brackets do not have these mounting posts, and the stock posts were frequently hacked off to accommodate mounting a fairing. Part number 14 and 15 in the diagram show the signal posts:

wP47mjPscV8l5SO9Vo2qbrsHVFufhX7rLAQg=w1000-h531-no.jpg

I used aftermarket headlight ears on my latest project since the later model fork ears are like hens teeth. I had some hollow posts from a donor bike that fit the stock signals, so I drilled the ears and bolted on the posts. Many aftermarket signals have their own mounting posts.

Hjw7bzSRJJuu95qFcZr8M7eGUXdxRXe_jDxaE=w816-h612-no.jpg

V2c8iZcdhzOCLxGWmX5wmPAnokBAptWzVbtZc=w816-h612-no.jpg

Back