• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Battery Help

CivilPenny

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Need to buy a new battery for my 1978 Honda CB750K. Was curious which ones you may use, and which is the best for your buck. There are so many options out there, I don't know where to start. Let me know, cheers.

Compartment Dimensions
6" Tall
3 3/4" Wide (side to side)
4 1/2" long (front to back)

Most batteries are made by the same manufacturer, they just use different cases for different brands. The price difference is usually just for how many years on the warranty.

There are some exceptions of course but you'll do fine heading to your local walmart with your old battery and getting one the same size and post configuration.

Check the water level often and top it off with distilled water as these old bikes don't have modern electronic voltage regulators and have a tendency to dry out the batteries.

new battery

people purchasing new battery go for deep cycle batteries. deep cycle battery has a long life span.

I am personally using them from 2 years and I am very much satisfied from its performance.

check deep cycle battery pros for a proper buying guide and best options of deep cycle battery

I dont use deep cycle batteries. Also watch the dates on the posts....you just responded to a 5 year old post.

It's spam from a middle man designed to pick up fees from Amazon.............

'Deep Cycle Battery Pros is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.'

Back