• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

4 into 1 exhaust choices

Beesnees

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Any one purchased a MAC or cycle x 4 into 1? Was wondering of there are any issues with them or any others for that matter. Have 4 straight pipes right now, sounds real good but it's right at that tone that makes my ear ring unless I bury an ear plug in my bad ear so far it's touching my brain. Making it not so fun to ride. Any input is greatly appriciated!

Cycle X pipes are a far better pipe. MAC is cheaply made and not as good of a performer as the Cycle X.

Thanks, I kinda figured MAC was a cheaply made exhaust but I've been wrong before. Looking really hard at the cycle x super sidewinder. Just looks good with a black header and a stainless megaphone!

Check out the yoshimura pipe at http://www.cb750cafe.com/ There is a search bar on the right side of his page about 1/4 of the way down. Just put in the word "exhaust" and some nice pipes will come up. Check out the video of Carpy running the Yoshimura pipes on a CB750. They sound KILLER. I just ordered a set and had him ceramic coat them!

Back