• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Member here with 81 CB750F cafe style

Roger That

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! First post. I picked this bike up for $2000 a few weeks back. Seller didn't build it, or know much about it, or even ride it much. Hence I know little of its history as well. It was sitting in a storage unit for a while... He needed quick cash so took it off his hands. Supertrapp 4-1 exhaust was already on there as well as body work. Work done by me was I rebuilt and synched carbs, dynojet, fixed throttle linkage, I rewired the brake light, replaced lose brake reservoir, replaced the rectifier and changed the oil filter. What do you guys think?

IMG_7382.jpgIMG_7375.JPGIMG_7385.jpgIMG_7383.jpgMy CB750.jpg

Hello everyone! First post. I picked this bike up for $2000 a few weeks back. Seller didn't build it, or know much about it, or even ride it much. Hence I know little of its history as well. It was sitting in a storage unit for a while... He needed quick cash so took it off his hands. Supertrapp 4-1 exhaust was already on there as well as body work. Work done by me was I rebuilt and synched carbs, dynojet, fixed throttle linkage, I rewired the brake light, replaced lose brake reservoir, replaced the rectifier and changed the oil filter. What do you guys think?

View attachment 5490View attachment 5491View attachment 5492View attachment 5493View attachment 5494

I like it.how do you feel about it?
I like it just think the tail sits a bit high. Othet then that its cool.

Run the valve clearances and try to hit .005" as close as you can, why most people errantly go for the carbs first.

Don't be surprised if Dynojet parts made it run worse and very common. Losing the stock airbox generally makes them run worse but most can't accept that.

I like it. What can you tell us about the parts on it. I'm interested in what is used for the shocks, bars, controls, etc. You got it for a good price. I just paid more than that for a starter, but in original condition.

ben

Back