• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750F wheels on the CB750k?

got_rice64

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I just picked up a CB750K over the weekend, and I'd love to get the CB750F wheels + disc brakes on my bike.

Has anyone done this before?

From the looks of it, I'll need the CB750F front forks as well (at a minimum)

Any tips / tricks / limitations?

Thanks!

The 81 CB750F front and rear rims and breaks will bolt right up to the 81 CB750K? Did you do this?
What all did you have to get to do it?

The rims
the front forks (with brake caliper mounts etc...)
Steve

The front end parts must be from same year as the width changed in '81 thinking. The later is wider. By Euro stuff I meant the proper wheel, the F stuff is disc rear and the K is drum in the US. Not a simple bolt-on that. C stuff wheel works with drum but different size tire and wheel then. The front F stuff works but must use F type lower legs for disc caliper, unless you got patterns on both sliders, thinking no. You can get the F disk and wheel on rear of K but the swingarm must change to the disc one. Need the hydraulics too which will not have any place to bolt to on the K frame or footpeg plate. Not real sure the F footpeg plates bolt on either, the K pieces are smaller and reinforce on the frame where the F stuff doesn't.

Sorry, I actually misspoke above not thinking how much harder Euro parts were to get here.

Last edited:
Back