• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750 DOHC POD Filter's ?????

mart

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I am working on a CB750 DOHC with these Filter Pod's fitted' It is running very poor ' I have inlarged the main's from standard 102's to 115 then 125's it is now running a bit cooler but throttle response is awfull, are pod's a bad idea with CV Carb's ? Has anyone fitted these with good result's ? any help before i buy the owner a standard Airbox and go back to 102 Main's , thank's Guy's, Mart.

You need to get a jet kit specific for running pod filters. It changes the spring under the large diaphram at the top of the carb which is the main metering needle. Dyno jet make a stage 1 and stage 3 jet kit. You can get CV carbs to run with pods but it will take some work and it still more than likely wont run perfect. If you want it to run right with the least amount of work then put the airbox back in. Anything you do that changes airflow through the carb will affect how the CV carbs work.

Back