• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Kind of exhaust

jdibiase

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Quick question:

I just picked up a 1981 honda cb750c. It has a 4-2 exhaust. Is this factory stock or aftermarket? I really don't want an aftermarket exhaust because of jetting issue. I want to get it running smoothly. It has the original airbox and carb (I think).

Thanks!

-Joe

CV carbs on these generally do not need rejetting with aftermarket exhaust. The OEM exhaust there was 4-4.

If you are interested in a trade I have a set 4-4 that are in 'solid' condition. Off of '83' sc that me and my grand son are building. He's really set on dressing it out with Vetter bags and the 4-4 is a no go fit. I'll pay shipping and return.

If you are interested in a trade I have a set 4-4 that are in 'solid' condition. Off of '83' sc that me and my grand son are building. He's really set on dressing it out with Vetter bags and the 4-4 is a no go fit. I'll pay shipping and return.
Unfortunately, I sold the bike and no longer have it. Thank you for your interest!

Back