• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Non 750 project bike

What kind of shape is it in? Do you happen to know the top speed of the those CB450s? Can your cruise comfortably at 75?

Sat for 2 years when PO was sent to afganastan typical 73 patina. Carbs need done found starter drive bad. Got it to fire saturday wont stay running though. Top speed is around 100 should cruise at 75 but will tach pretty high. This being the wife's bike it probably wont see that very often (except when im on it) plan is to get it running well the take it completely down for powder coating and paint. Bring it back as a sweet little cafe fit for a lady!

Picture 150.jpg

ok heres my wife,s future cafe im going to put knee dents in the tank, paint will be saphire blue with mother of pearl white on indents and center of side covers with ruby red pin stripes and name tags, frame will be pearl white. Have yet to decide on engine dress.. Got her to fire up, so i am about to start the tear down for her transformation. all the colors are family birth stone colors. i have got to make this build as appeeling to my wife as possible. Should be challanging!!:thumbsup:

Hey that looks a lot like my CB750. Same faded tank, rust, and corrosion... I mean patina as you called it. :)

Anyway, that sounds like it's going to look great! Keep us posted on the progress.

Back