• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1975 CB 750F Super Sport

Tate

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I read another question along these lines but have the opposite question and a different year.
I am going to rebuild my carbs and can only find the rebuild kit for the K series and not the F series in my year base. My question is will a K work for a F... Mine: 1975 Honda CB 750F Super Sport.
From what I read in the other forum question it should work as long as I'm not looking to replace jets. Is this true?

Thank you for your response!

When you take the carbs apart look at the jets and see what is stamped on them. The jets are usually stamped on the side or the top with a number. If you get the kits on ebay ask them what jets the kits come with. You can also source jets from jets-r-us. They have a wide selection of jets at resonable prices.

Tate, an ebay vender called cruzinimage out of Japan sells a kit of (4) which comes with 3 jet sizes: 110, 120 and 125 and a slow jet size 40, it does not come with the float bowl gaskets but another seller has good quality "no swell" gaskets. total for all is under $35.00

In 1975 I believe the supersport still had the round top carbs. If your carbs are round top then the parts for the K should fit the supersport carbs. Are the tops round and do they have clips holding the float bowls on? I use the later style rubber tip needles in my roundtop carbs because they are less prone to leaving whenever they feel like it. There really isn't much to "rebuild" in these carbs. About all you have is the bowl gasket and the float needle and the rubber in the idle mixture adjust.

Back