• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1981 CB750F SuperSport for sale

bomber737

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have this 81 CB750F SuperSport and I think it's time it goes to it's next owner. I have put a lot of hours fixing this bike back up and it runs like a top. I would not hesitate to take this bike from coast to coast. The reason I am selling it is I have 3 other bikes that I will have on the road in the next few weeks and this one wont get ridden as much as i'd like. I don't need to sell it so no low ball offers please and I am willing to deliver with in 700 miles of New Richmond WI. You pay for the gas and give me a ride to the nearest airport with airline service. I might even be talked into an iron but to get it to you. This bike was striped down except the engine which did not need anything. I put new bearings front and back, new rear and front sprockets, new o-ring chain, new air filter, cleaned and synced the carbs, the tires have about 3000 miles on them, new grips, new rear view mirrors, fresh paint, 2 year old battery, new aftermarket exhaust which retains the stock back pressure, new rear shocks, new seal on the gas cap, new fork seals and fresh 20w fork oil, just changed the oil and filter. I change my oil every 1500 miles. I did remove 1 horn and I added a set of aux lights under the headlight. I ride a lot at night and these really light up the ditches. I did recover the seat with a spare seat cover I had but it's not the stock one and after about 300 miles you can tend to get a sore but. I ride with a gel pad so it never bothered me and I run around town all day on this bike in comfort. This is a turn key bike and it needs nothing except someone to ride and appreciate a classic Honda. This bike does have 1 glitch. When I rebuilt the carbs the book lists 98's for the main jet and all I could get at the time was 100's. So at 75mph and certain throttle positions there is a slight burble when the bike is getting fully on the main jet. You can accelerate through it no problem but if you cruise at exactly 75 you can feel it. If you go 73 it's not there and if you go 77 it's not there either. I do have a set of 97.5 mains but it never bothered me and these carbs are a pain to pull so I just left it alone and ride 73 or 77. If you want them I will include them and you can install them. I am looking to get $2500 out of the bike but I am open to any reasonable offer since I do not have to sell this bike. So do yourself a favor and skip the custom and get my SuperSport. Thanks for looking. th_2010-07-10164044.jpgth_2010-07-10164005.jpgth_2010-07-10163944.jpg

Back