• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Amen Savior 750 Honda.

Nightowl

CB750 New member
Reaction score
New to the forum. I have been working on this chopper. It was a barn find and the last time it was run was 1978. I have completely stripped it down to the frame. I have had a lot of the pieces re chromed, and that is not cheap. I am in the beginning stages of putting the springer back together, and was wondering if there is a dimensions, thread size etc. for the 2 rods that the springs sit on. I have somehow lost them, or they are really misplaced.I should of started this project long ago, so I thought I might as well get to it. The springer has the 2 square hollow tubes, and the front 2 are the old twisted type that run down to what I call the rockers, for the front wheel. I am wondering if someone would have some literature of the Amen frame, or maybe some pics. What I would really like is a catalouge that came with the frame, from back in the 70's, or some website I could go to, as I have not had any luck on searching. This was a show bike back in the day, but the guy got MS, and threw a cardboard sort of shell over the bike, and I want to put it all back to the way it was in 1977. I have plenty of pics, videos on how it took her apart, so I just have to have some info on a few things to make this all happen. Thanks for reading this lengthy post.:)

Richard

If you look at the icons above the quick reply area, just above where you type, click the one third from the right (insert image). See if that works for you... I haven't done it very often but I think it's pretty easy.

Back