• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

air box tube

robert65

CB750 Member
Reaction score
20150209_034243.jpg does anyone know where this hose from airbox go to or what tis purpose thanks rob..

I was thinking it goes to a canister thing that collects moisture maybe... but couldn't find it in a parts manual (at least couldn't find an actual routing for the hose that I could understand).

In my case, another picture might help. If there's another port sticking out the LH side of the air box as shown in the picture, I think that would be where the crankcase vent(s) go. I'm assuming that this might be very similar to an '80 CB900C I had, that had a T on the LH (actually front) port with two crankcase vent hoses connected to it.

My apology if I have it wrong... best I could suggest.

Here are a couple of pictures showing the hoses that connect to the air box. I think the one you're asking about is the LH end of hose 21 in the RH image (that shows the air box). The other image is of the crank case vent hoses running to the "T" I mentioned, then to the front port on the air box.

Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 7.20.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-10 at 7.22.06 PM.png

The other ports one goes to crankcase the other to moisture box on bottom this one on pic us in the middle rear of air box. Thanks. Rob.

Back