• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Sturgis 2015

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone planning on coming up to Sturgis this year? This is the 75th anniversary year...expecting over 1 million people and a 2 week event. If you dont know about the Sturgis ralley take a minute and visit http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/ Yes it is highly HD dominated but I see more vintage stuff every year....including mine and my dads bikes. Its fun beating up the HD stuff with my Honda stuff:laugh: In my opinion some of the best riding in the country with out endless roads through the Black Hills. Lots of bike shows, dirt track racing, concerts, etc. Its a good time even for the non v twin crowd!

Well doesn't officially start till monday but the bikes are already showing up. Vendors been up for a week already. Gonna be a big one the way it looks. Unfortunately I wont be drag racing like I hoped, work has kept me from doing any testing so hopefully next year. Definitely be some 750's in town tough, always have a good time beating up on the HD with the Hondas :bike: On another note, the state in there infinite wisdom decided to drop the interstate speed limit from 80 to 65 for the ralley this year:wtf: trying to reduce accidents, trouble is the accidents never happen on the interstate during the ralley out here.:banghead:

Back