• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

hello guys

wizard

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am new here was sent a link by losttravlyr really diggin the site am building a cb750 trike currently... i am sure i will drive yall nutts with questions before i am done

hey wizard,,it is good to see ya . throw some pics of that trike up here, i am probaly wrong but i do not know of any others here. hopefully someone will correct me.

my bad on the pics,i just seen them. i dig those green gaiters man. ya outghta be daring and paint yer tins that color too,,lol

Last edited:
i will have it on some of them the top of the tank is lettered in the same color i will put a pic up later ... i do love that green

Welcome to the site! Is some pics in this thread couldn't hurt so people don't have to dig for them. Is that a cycle x rear end?

here they are sir
here is my donor
007-1.jpg

here is how she looks now
070.jpg

069-1.jpg

Toyz Toyz Toyz, I feel a quake in Middle Earth as the late great trike makes it's return. These have way more character then the prefabbed ones . Thats pretty sweet bud and I've always liked the old school homebuilt ones the best. Welcome to the club...

Yes it does seem like more and more people are building chopper trikes in the last few years. Maybe it's just that I wasn't paying attention before. :)

Back