• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Late brothers 1981 Honda CB 750...All Orginal

sourkraut

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I am trying to sell my late brothers 1981 Honda CB750K, with 34006 original miles. It appears to have fairly new tires on it, and I think he recently replaced the battery.

The bike seems to run very well. I've only ridden it twice. He on the other hand, rode it almost daily up until he could got sick. He passed away last August.

I don't really have any other knowledge about this bike. It is being offered "As Is".

I also don't really know what it's true value is, so I would hope anyone making an offer would be fair. I was told that it could be worth $2k--3K. (?)

I have some pictures of it. If you're interested, send me an email, and I'll send them to you.

It comes with a Honda Service Manual.

Thanks...John/Sourkraut

As with all things it depends pix here would be best there were 2 or 3 models IIR custom k and super sport of F

If I get this wrong someone will jump in.

the custom is most common and depending on location and condition nice clean 12-1400 about

the k is middle and ss or F highest with a primo example max would be low to mid 2k some cities retail.

Having said that you probably wont get retail.

Nada is conservative KKB is higer

Just get pix up and be patient and keep it running sweet the market sets the price

Still have it. I

I am trying to sell my late brothers 1981 Honda CB750K, with 34006 original miles. It appears to have fairly new tires on it, and I think he recently replaced the battery.

The bike seems to run very well. I've only ridden it twice. He on the other hand, rode it almost daily up until he could got sick. He passed away last August.

I don't really have any other knowledge about this bike. It is being offered "As Is".

I also don't really know what it's true value is, so I would hope anyone making an offer would be fair. I was told that it could be worth $2k--3K. (?)

I have some pictures of it. If you're interested, send me an email, and I'll send them to you.

It comes with a Honda Service Manual.

Thanks...John/Sourkraut

I still have my brothers bike. It spent the winter in my garage where it was warm. The battery has been freshly charged and I'm taking it to town to get some fresh gas. I had put some Startron gas additive in it before storing. Started right up.

I sure hope someone would show some interest in the bike. It needs a good home.

Thanks....John/Sourkraut

Just as an update, I rode the bike a little over 10 miles....town & back....and it ran great. If ya twisted the throttle, it was ready to rock & roll.

I took some pictures of it sitting outside, in the sun, with my cell phone. I'm not tech savy enough to figure out how to post them here. If interested send a text to....217-620-5993.

Just as an update, I rode the bike a little over 10 miles....town & back....and it ran great. If ya twisted the throttle, it was ready to rock & roll.

I took some pictures of it sitting outside, in the sun, with my cell phone. I'm not tech savy enough to figure out how to post them here. If interested send a text to....217-620-5993.

I would b only its 2300mi. 1 way

Last edited:
Back