• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1977 cb 750a...38,917 miles from new ..off road and non-opped since 2003...

knuck39

CB750 New member
Reaction score
CB750AVetterBags.jpgCbWinjammer.jpgCB750AGuages.jpgCB750ARt.jpg1977 CB750A...barn fresh...Purchased from original owner who parked it with 38,917 in 2003 when he suffered a stroke..Original CA. title on non opp since that time...Completely stock except for touring seat.. Motor spins over and trans shifts through both gears..Has a full set of locking Vetter bags and trunk with key...and I am including a very nice Windjammer fairing as well.The right bag is cracked and will need repair,and the seat can use a cover....Tires have good tread although they are 11 years old now..so that is your call as far as replacement...I would do fork seals..and the front master cylinder and caliper need to be re-done from sitting..The tank also has a dent in the right side,but there is another straight tank included...These bikes were only made 2 years,and they are getting harder to find..especially as complete as this one is...I consider this a restoration project.. With some work and TLC this would make a nice tourer as the original owner enjoyed it as or as I have seen in the past couple of years,they make for a very cool platform for a chopper or bobber...whatever your choice to do with it,its all there for you to decide...Nice winter project..$1000/b.o....Any questions,please call 707-292-3033...CB750ALft.jpg

Back