• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Front Brake

Stick405

CB750 New member
Reaction score
New here... Here's a few pics of my trike with a little glamour thrown in... Figured you folks would have some ideas... This is a Chevy Trike with a Chevy Cavalier engine and a 1971 CB750 front end.... The bike scoots but the front brake sucks..... I rebuilt the master and caliper with new pads..... and still only have about 20% squeaky braking.... This is a fairly heavy trike which I didn't build but purchased from a friend who was moving and wanted to see it go to a good home.... I don't expect the front brake to totally stop the bike.. however I would expect it to have more braking than it has and nigh near lock up the front wheel........ The rear disc brakes do most of the braking and the front is more of a backup... I really would like twin rotors if I knew what model of front end would bolt up to the existing frame..... Any help would be appreciated... :D

Trike2_zpsb3cd8578.jpg

trike3_zps1b00fa73.jpg

Last edited:
Back