• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Best kept secret! Free money for parts! Your chances are good to win - Enter Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to CB750 Supply's October 2014 Giveaway. All you have to do is post in this thread for your chance to win $50 gift certificate to our store. This is a random drawing which will end October 31st, 2014 at 1:00 pm. Good Luck to all!!!

From your friends at CB750 Supply.

www.cb750supply.com
QUALITY PARTS, BEST PRICES, FAST SHIPPING
Pamco Units, Wiring Harnesses, Ignition Switches,
Coils, Shocks, Spokes, Fork Gaitors, Petcocks, etc....

I'm in-can always use more parts!

And the winner is.......tommycarl.....Congratulations!!! Thanks for the GREAT turnout. That's AWESOME!!! We love it. Look for our next post beginning November 16th for our next giveaway.

From your friends at CB750 Supply

Well I'll be darned... now I don't know how to act!!!

Isn't it great to have CB750 Supply not only have a great assortment of parts, but help buy them as well?!?! Hooray for CB750 Supply!

Thanks... I really appreciate the services you're providing.

Well I'll be darned... now I don't know how to act!!!

Isn't it great to have CB750 Supply not only have a great assortment of parts, but help buy them as well?!?! Hooray for CB750 Supply!

Thanks... I really appreciate the services you're providing.

It's quite simple, ya spend it! Then let us know what you bought and how it worked out for you ;)

If that's the case, I'm way ahead of you. I spent it the day I got it!

Ordered a complete engine gasket set for my '72 750... it needs a base gasket and since I have a set of 836 pistons I might as well have it bored while I have it apart. Heck, I might even get that done this winter.

Joe P, You're about a week late for this one.. The good news is there will be another drawing posted in just over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back