• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Minnesota Riders

Sounds like this weekend will be nice weather for it. Its raining here right now. Wish the roads where dry.

I dont know where your at but its wet, cold, and windy as hell up here in the Saint Francis area. No work today, kiddo in school, and I could be riding but in this crap, im gonna have to pass this time.

As for the GoPro, I have one but I lost my handle bar mount before I even got to use it. haha! Might have to get me a new one before it gets too late. Any of you on Facebook? If so check this out, hopefully its decent out cause I really want to make this ride. https://www.facebook.com/events/728217833910905

The wind gusts are wicked right now man. I like to ride to a job site I have but I had to waste money for gas in the truck. Also I do NOT have a my face page so hook me up and tell me about the run here if you got a minute.

5th Annual Till The Snow Flies - RIDE!!

Where: Route 65 Pub & Grub - 18407 Highway 65 NE, East Bethel, Minnesota 55011

When: Saturday, October 18 at 12:00pm

Real MN Bikers don't put away the scoot till the snow flies! NO COST to RIDE! **FREE Hot Chili lunch** Show up around NOON!! Stops: The Hydrant in Bethel & Mac & Chester's SRO in Oak Grove. Additional stops added depending on the weather. Donations will be taken for The American Cancer Society. Ride starts at Route 65 and ends at Mac & Chester's SRO.

I think it might be the end of the season for me. I went for a ride today and it was chilly But if its nice out on the 18th I will roll one last day this year.

Hitting the road about noon today. Will be buzzing around the Coon Rapids area for a few hours. Going to try and be back home before the sun starts going down so it doesnt get to cold on me. lol

I ended up not going. Had a last minute thing come up with the kid so wasnt able to make it. Im afraid my season is over here. Going to run the bike this weekend to drain the carbs and drain the tank and possibly start tearing it down, again. lol Never ending. Want to paint (or powdercoat) the frame this year. We'll see. :)

Is this the official Minnesota 750 club page....J/K I'm new to the site and did a search for Mn and came up with this one. I'm in the south metro and I dig old 750's. I have my rider (73) and some project bikes that (someday) will get monkeyed with. Message me back and we'll see if we can get some rides in when the snow retreats.

Im totally down for riding whenever I am away from work and I dont have kiddo. Seems like riding season is so far away. Im having withdraws already! lol

Carbs

Im totally down for riding whenever I am away from work and I dont have kiddo. Seems like riding season is so far away. Im having withdraws already! lol

Alright guys, I know we're down for the season, does anyone know a shop or someone in area who does carbs well? Gotta 81 with leaky #2 carb.

Yep! Kiddos, really cut into my 2 wheel time. I jump back and forth between the 750 and the mountain bike. I guess I got a 2 wheel habit. IAC we'll see what happens in the spring. BTW nice chopper.

Alright guys, I know we're down for the season, does anyone know a shop or someone in area who does carbs well? Gotta 81 with leaky #2 carb.

I have had good luck at Roys in Minneapolis. Its been a while since I have had service there but the last time was to balance and tune my home rebuilt carbs and all has been well since. In the gluten for punishment area. Yank the whole rack and DIY it.

Leaky Carbs

I have had good luck at Roys in Minneapolis. Its been a while since I have had service there but the last time was to balance and tune my home rebuilt carbs and all has been well since. In the gluten for punishment area. Yank the whole rack and DIY it.

Thanx Mitremike, its nice to at lleast have a reference. I just may end up doing the DIY thing since the snow is still here!

Back