• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New addition

Fluffmygarfield

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just want to take this chance to introduce myself. The name is Renne and I'm a soon to owner of a 1972 Honda CB750. Glad to be a new addition to this community. Looking forward to learning more from everyone!

Yes, I've been riding it for a little over a week now and it has exceeded my expectations. It's in great condition for a 1972 and runs really well! I really couldn't be happier

Here's some pictures

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Yes very nice indeed! Plan to change or do anything to it? Too bad about the dents in the tank.

Yes very nice indeed! Plan to change or do anything to it? Too bad about the dents in the tank.

I seem to remember guys popping out tank dents by plugging the petcock and adapting an air chuck to a gas gap. They SLOWLY raised the pressure to pop out the dents. Obviously you don't want the pressure to get too high and deform the tank or pop a seam.

I've seen that done with 2-stroke exhaust expansion chambers that were dented with compressed air and a torch. You'd have to be damn careful trying that on a fuel tank.

Back