• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Finally hit the 750 lottery

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got lucky and came across a tuckload of drag racing bikes and parts. The guy is getting out of racing and is selling his complete inventory or bikes and parts. Going next week to pick it all up. Will post pictures when I get it and start to sort through the parts. 5 chassis, 4 motors and plastic totes full of goodies, exhausts, and anything else he doesn't want. Some big bore over 1000cc parts. Do I see maybe getting into some drag racing?? Not that I really need another hobby but will see how it all comes together. Have lots of things to keep me busy over the winter!

I know there is a 1055 with a broken rod and piston. Gotta keep my eyes open for some pistons for this motor. Not sure what all the parts are but will find out in a week!

I finally got lucky and came across a tuckload of drag racing bikes and parts. The guy is getting out of racing and is selling his complete inventory or bikes and parts. Going next week to pick it all up. Will post pictures when I get it and start to sort through the parts. 5 chassis, 4 motors and plastic totes full of goodies, exhausts, and anything else he doesn't want. Some big bore over 1000cc parts. Do I see maybe getting into some drag racing?? Not that I really need another hobby but will see how it all comes together. Have lots of things to keep me busy over the winter!

I would say that's the Lottery with a Powerball pick.

DSC01361.JPGDSC01364.JPGDSC01368.JPGDSC01365.JPGDSC01367.JPGDSC01363.JPG
Parts arrived today. Two bikes setup for drag racing w/wheelie bars, 3 more stock frames. Plastic totes full of parts...stock and aftermarket stuff. 2 stock motors, 1 blown up 1055cc motor, 1 1000cc motor. Genuine RC head and one head that is a copy of the RC head. Two RC 4 into 1 exhaust. Bunch of air shifter, ignition system parts. Set of CR33 carbs. Now I guess its time to go drag racing! Just what I needed...another hobby. lol Couldn't pass up this pile of parts though for the price. Need to find some 1055 pistons though and need to get a good set of rods to get the big motor back together. Need new pistons for the 1000cc motor.

Very nice DD. I had an RC header on my 550 in college. Used to pull the baffle on weekends and go "moped hunting". Great sound.

Back