• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Owner

rtsd

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I am new to the Honda CB750 scene with my 1998 Nighthawk. The bike is immaculate and almost completely stock. I am looking for information on where to go, who to talk to, and general information about gear and parts.

First, I would like to make the bike louder. Not for the sake being AWESOME, but so that people on the crazy SO-CAL freeways can hear me coming.

Second, I would like to set it up like a touring bike, with nice rigid saddlebags and outer fairings to start.

hi I've got a krauser luggage rack and panniers on mine but its a bit outdated and battered have had a look for some new ones and don't like the style of the new krauser stuff so id go for a nice givi luggage set just search google for them. as for parts in the uk I use www.davidsilverspares.co.uk I believe they deliver over seas but no harm in checking the website for info. good luck with it

Back