• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1979 CB750K LTD 10th Anniversary Limited Edition

ebercaneber

CB750 New member
Reaction score
1979 Honda CB750K LTD 10th Anniversary Limited Edition (some refer to it as CB750L). Only 5,000 were made for the US, so very rare! This bike is ALL ORIGINAL except for the aftermarket sissy bar and highway bar, and is in GREAT CONDITION! This bike has been garaged in the winters and covered in the summers when it isn't being enjoyed. All lights, gauges and electronic starter are working, good tread on tires, new battery, bike runs great and starts right up every time.

LOTS OF EXTRAS: original Owner's Manual, original Tool Kit, all weather cover, trickle battery charger, Clymer Service|Repair|Maintenance Manual, two original factory issued keys, aftermarket 4 into 2 exhaust system.

Make an offer! Bike is located in Aspen, Colorado.

IMG_0243.jpgIMG_0070.jpgIMG_0072.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_1494.jpg

Hello ,Is this a recent post or once again am i late to the party?If it is recent i would like to have a discussion about this sale.

Hello ,Is this a recent post or once again am i late to the party?If it is recent i would like to have a discussion about this sale.

Not quite a zombie thread, but close. Look at the top left of the post for the date of the post. This was created on 09-07-2014... over two years ago. Original poster only has one post, which I guessing is the two year old post in this thread. Original poster was last active at 1:40 P.M. today, likely as a result of a forum notification about your post in his (outdated) thread. I'm guessing it's long gone or he decided to keep it.

Heads up for the rest of the forum... I purchased this bike, and it has now made it's way to my garage in Washington State :) Bike was in great shape as described by the original poster and gives me a great head start on getting it as close to original / showroom as I can now.

Back