• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Rear wheel bike lift

Bohnzye

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellas, Has anyone purchased/used a rear wheel motorcycle lift? I'm considering buying one because my cb 750 is such a pain to get up on the center stand. I have mixed feelings because of negative feed back/reviews on many of them... I just want to get the ass end up for routine maintenance. Thanks so much. Safe riding....

Never had any issues getting them up on the centerstand myself. If you push down on the centerstand step and give it a little tug up and back on the rear fender they normally pop right up with very little effort.

Ya there is a knack to it. Stand left side of the bike with your left hand on the left hand grip, right hand gripping the frame under the pillion seat and right foot on the centre stand foot peg. Lean hard on the centre stand with your foot while lifting the arse of the bike up and back with your right hand. She'll be up like a rocket.

Ya there is a knack to it. Stand left side of the bike with your left hand on the left hand grip, right hand gripping the frame under the pillion seat and right foot on the centre stand foot peg. Lean hard on the centre stand with your foot while lifting the arse of the bike up and back with your right hand. She'll be up like a rocket.

Until I read instructions nearly identical to these I fought to get it on the stand... now it's easy peasy!

20140812_111612.jpgThanks so much Fellas.. Just needed the know how..) Missing from the picture is my side cover which I shattered after several improper and fail attempts...

Back