• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

should i buy?

wright fox

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Price is not to bad, But I am always leery of claims that include ran like new, Great, Awesome, Before they parked it. I guess it,s because I,ve been burned before:doh: If Your truly interested in it at least take a battery and compression tester with You if they have any problems with You doing that, Walk.

... im not mech inclined batter no probe compression test... i'll have to look that up is there a how too on that and where can i get the tool

After looking at the Pic,s again I would not go over $750-800 theres no telling what could be wrong with it not running, Trans, Engine problems, brakes, Gas left in it for 4yr,s is not going to be pretty, If You can do most all the work Yourself will save You a bundle. There,s a great bunch of Guys here to help You out. But asking if it,s good bike is next to impossible without nitpicking it from every aspect. At least $750-800 You probally could recoup Your money from parts. Take care

okay i will talk to him more then now hearing that from you, im on the wall about buying it already, i know its a great find, but im also in school full time so money and time to go to the bike is very limited.

From the pictures the bike doesn't look lowered, and yet the fork tubes are passed thru the triple tree by what seems like more than 3".
Actually could be more because the clip ons are on top of the triple tree too. Question if the forks were traded out with longer tubes.
Normally if the tubes were passed through the triple tree by that much, and the rear end was not lowered, the bike would have a squat look in the front,
which it doesn't seem to have. Could just be the pictures though.
good luck whatever you do.

IMG-20140810-00221.jpg
IMG-20140810-00220.jpg
IMG-20140810-00218.jpg

IMG-20140810-00219.jpg
IMG-20140810-00217.jpg
IMG-20140810-00216.jpg

theres some more pictures of the bike some better pictures so hopefully you can see it better and give input.

Back