• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 81 CB750C Front brake reservoir OR assembly

Superseca92

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Dumped my bike a while back and I'm looking to replace the master cylinder reservoir which shattered. Anyone got a spare or know of a direct swap product please post. Whole assembly replacements are fine too. I live in Bradford Pennsylvania. Thanks in advance.

I've tried an Ebay master cylinder for an '82 CB900C but didn't have any luck. I'm convinced, however, that my problem was simply the result of using a master cylinder with a bore that was too small... it was simply for a single piston caliper, not my caliper with 2 pistons. The same master cylinder worked fine on my SOHC CB750 so I wasn't out anything for trying it, and was actually happy to have found a replacement for that bike.

Long story short, I'd suggest that you search Ebay for a CB750C master cylinder, then read closely to see whether or not it has the same size piston as yours, and that it specifically states that it's for a 2-piston caliper or 2 calipers, or whatever it is that your bike has. Asking the seller if the one you're looking at should work on your bike would be good as well, especially if you end up finding that it doesn't work and you want to return it.

Back