• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hey Guys and Gals

andyarmy

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this site. I actually found it by accident. I was on bikershirtclub.com and found this site. Whoever put on the Honda Babes props to you. It brought me back to the good old days. Let the fun begin. Andyarmy

Hey Travis

I found biker shirt club in an easyriders magazine and somehow found the cb750.com. A friend of mine and I are wanting to start up a bikeshop and were getting on email lists to get things moving. andyarmy

Cool.. What kind of shop are you wanting to open? What parts or services do you intend to offer and what styles of bike will you cater to?

We are hoping to start off with tune-ups and brakes replacing cables chains belts. And work with acessories and upgrades. Being a distrubitor for variouis companies such as ramps led lights and appreal. I'm a certified Harley mech. I went to MMI in Phx.Az. but I find myself working on everything else which is fine by me. And in the future looking at building some bikes from rolling chassis to kit bikes and possibly finding a resto. Any hints thouths or advice is apprecaited andyarmy

I see... I didn't know if you were planning to have a local repair shop, an online retail shop, or anything in between. I only sell parts online and the advice I can give is make sure you provide great customer service and be realistic when giving lead times to customers. You don't want to tell someone you'll have something ready in a week and have it take 3. People hate that. Things always come up, so if I think I can get something to someone in a day or two, I'll usually tell them 3-4 days and if I get it out sooner then they are happy. If something comes up and it takes a couple more days, they're still happy because it went out on time. :twocents:

Good luck with the shop!

Hey Travis Thanks as for customer service thats #1 on the list because without them we have nothing. And if we screw up they tell their friends. So you have an online business hows it doing? Are you running it thru cb750 or your own? Thanks Andy

Back