• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 1977-1978 CB750 intake rubber boots needed!

Stabler

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
I really need a set of intake rubber boots for my 1977-1978 (PD-style carbs) in good usable condition. If they are rock hard - that's fine, as long as they're not cracked up.
I'll consider anything. I do paypal.

These needs to be shipped internationally. Flat rate envelope is $24.75 to my door from the US. If you're closer to Sweden, that helps.

Thanks in advance.

stabler,,would the later cv carb boots from a 79 or 80 work on those carbs? i think i have a set somewhere around here if they will.. you could also look around e bay mtrs at silicone hose or turbo couplers for a diesel too and maybe find something to work.

Thanks losttravlyr,

I don't think those cv carb boots will work, or I would have heard something about it over at hondachopper.com or forums.sohc4.net
I've located reproduced ones, but $150 is a bit steep for me right now..

Grepper - I know. They won't repair my cracks though.. I've got a 1 1/2 inch long one that runs right through boot #4 and inside the rest of them, almost through on these as well.

Vintage CB750 has new reproductions for $100 I am using a set right now on my new motor.

I know. But another $50 just to ship them out to me? I just ordered a set here in Sweden and they charged my credit card and a day later they called and said they're out of stock. Still holding my $. I'm fakking pissed right now

Thanks Dan, but I got it sorted. Ended up getting OEM Honda insulators from the german Ebay. But thanks anyways.

Back