• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Stock Air Box Help

kal-el428

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to where I can buy #13??? I have looked at a few places online, but none are available
Image.gif

I would say you will be looking at having to find a used airbox, they are discontinued from Honda.

Discontinued huh?
What about other ideas for securing the two halves of the air box?
I have a box and all I need is the nut shown in that diagram

not being a smart ass but go to the hardware store in a creative frame of mind and and see what happens. find a nut and stupid glue it to the bottom,get some small allthread or bolts and nuts and replace it completely,tye wrap it together. if you want it enough you can find something to make it work.

I'm with losttravlyr, make a trip to the hardware store and see what you can put together. With a little creativity, you'd be surprised what you can come up with.

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/

This website is really good as far as diagrams and stuff go. You can put your bike info in and they have exploded diagrams for pretty much everything on this bike. It lists the numbers and what they are on the side of all the diagrams so you can see what the name of it is and you can even add it to your cart right there. The nice thing is for bolts and stuff it has the size right there so you can just write it down and go to the hardware store and pick it up. They can be a little pricey though, I typically just get the part number (also on the side) and google it for the cheapest one. This has been really useful for me on my 97 cb70, especially just learning more about where everything is at. Hope this helped!

Jacob

Ironically I had one of these bolts sieze up to the point I couldn't get it apart last night. Even tried cutting a slot in the nut end so I could hold it in place with a screwdriver but still couldn't get it to budge.

Currently my airbox is held together with zip ties, the grooves guide them nicely... I'll be picking up nuts and bolts long enough to reach through the box if I can't find a decent air box in a price range I'm willing to pay.

Back