• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - side cover wanted

Bohnzye

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a side cover, oil tank side for a 1978 Honda cb 750 k.............Have picture of one if in question..Thanks....) Resolved...Thankyou for all your timely input..God Speed

Last edited:
There's a company out of california that has an e-bay store that sells them new, reproduction abs plastic, I saw them on Saturday but I don't recall the store name, just do a search for Honda parts, accessories, there a bit pricey, I recall about $89.00 a pair. They also sell the emblems and vinyl stripes too. hope it helps

There's a company out of california that has an e-bay store that sells them new, reproduction abs plastic, I saw them on Saturday but I don't recall the store name, just do a search for Honda parts, accessories, there a bit pricey, I recall about $89.00 a pair. They also sell the emblems and vinyl stripes too. hope it helps

Thanks Buddy, Yeah I saw those...I found them cheaper after relentless searching on Amazon...Good lookin out

I just bought some of fb's covers.

I would never buy an OEM side cover again. You're going to pay $80 (with emblems and original paint, great condition) for a 30 year old side cover that may be prone to cracking...

I just cracked a perfect condition 78 SS side cover that was on my 750k....pissed me off...and assured me I will never buy original covers again. Take $75, and rip it in half. That is how I felt. Learn from it.

Side Covers

DCAM0010.JPGDCAM0011.JPGDCAM0012.JPGDCAM0013.JPGDCAM0022.JPGDCAM0023.JPGDCAM0024.JPGDCAM0025.JPGDCAM0026.JPGDCAM0027.JPGDCAM0028.JPGDCAM0029.JPG

Back