• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750 Nighthawk exhaust fit CB750f2w?

Scorp

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a 1998 cb750 f2w that has an exhaust that is rotting away and needing yearly welding jobs to get it through the mot. The time has come to replace it but other than getting one custom made (expensive) or buying a genuine Honda one (even more expensive) there only a few options. A motad one that looks awful, a marving one that's a bit pricey and still not that nice or a Vance and Hines one that looks the business and is the right price. Here lies the problem. Its in the USA and is listed as an exhaust for the cb750 nighthawk. ive contacted the suppliers and vance and hines themselves and basically they never tried so they don't know. I was under the impression they are essentially the same machine but branded as nighthawks for the US market but I know there can be differences between countrys. I'd like to hear from anyone who can help me on this before I shell out a lot of cash to get this imported just to find it wont fit.

Thanks for any help you can give

Scorp

1999 nighthawk owners?

I reckon the only measurements I need is the diameter of the header pipes on the nighthawk in mm (43) and distance between header pipe at the top and the bolt hole on the muffler (800mm)? Just as long as it fits to the engine I can make it work.

Back