• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1973 Green CB750 -- 34,745 miles -- Original Owner

maximus12105

CB750 New member
Reaction score
My dad has given me the green light to sell his 1973 CB750K3. We live in Lynchburg Virginia and the bike is currently in my basement as his beautiful 2013 Goldwing takes up the space in his garage.

I posted in "The Garage" portion of this forum trying to get a ballpark figure of what to ask and got some good feedback. That link is here.

I've also posted the bike for sale on Craigslist here locally.

I'm not opposed to selling internationally but payment would need to clear before the motorcycle is shipped. You will also have to set up and pay for shipping and I will do the best I can to assist with the process. My dad just wants the bike sold but I'd prefer that it go to someone who would respect it and treat it like it deserves. If my wife were to allow it, I would keep this bike in a heartbeat but now that I have a toddler around it just isn't happening. :banghead:

I think this bike would be GREAT for someone who wants to do a full restoration.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest or contact me through Craigslist. If you do contact me through CL, let me know that you found it through here. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Back