• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Brake Calipers

zanthor

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm starting the rebuild on my bike and the front caliper is frozen. I don't know if it will be salvegable or not, but I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a replacement similar to what vintagecb750.com sells for the master cylinder. When given the choice between spending $50 on a rebuild kit and $100 on a new part I know which way I'd rather go :).

Thanks!

Most of the time You can rebuild the caliper unless it,s super pitted just hone the bore out clean the piston with 500 or 600 wet sandpaper. Kit is around $35 or less or $150 and up for a total new unit.

Ebay, I buy alot of stuff for My moneypit there:)
Sorry Zanthor, I happened to look at Your other post with the pictures, I thought it was a supersport which there are plenty, The only kit I found on Ebay is a kit with the piston item 360888524494 quite a bit more $73 including shipping. Dirtdigger filled us in on site( servicehonda.com) They have just the seals You need.

Back